Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Labor & Delivery Sock


Yes, you heard that correctly and no, not me. My sister was induced this evening so tomorrow or early Sunday, I should be an aunt!!!! My friend Julie, will be the proud owner of the Labor & Delivery socks. I had started this pair on Wednesday night at knitting, but was unhappy with the toe so while sitting with my sister this evening, I frogged the sock and re-started. They came in and told us the baby wouldn't be here by morning, so I gracefully exited myself to seek the warmth and comfort of my own bed as opposed to the cold hospital floor. My momma didn't raise no fool. I figured she might also get a little rest without the cadre of family watching the monitors, her every move, every twinge, etc. So more news and pictures to follow.

I'm going to be an aunt!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home