Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Finished Baby Einstein


FHere it is, the finished Baby Albert for my friend Jenny's baby shower tomorrow. I just love the Beatrix Potter Buttons and they match so well with the color. I used the Cotton Tots yarn, and although had a lot of problems with breaks that had been knotted together in the skein, I love that it is machine washable and dryable and it fluffed up very nicely after being in the dryer. I feel comfortable giving it as a gift to a good friend. I also got an adorable Fluffy Tigger who rattles for her and a Carter body suit. Still don't know if it's a boy or girl.

Well, bough more yarn to finish the Ruffle scarf and bought some Queensland Mohair to make the Airy Scarf from the Last-Minute Knitted Gifts book for my boss. I have a feeling I'll be going back to buy the pink to make the mohair scarf from Scarf Style for myself. Of course, I have to finish the other two scarves first...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The baby albert looks great! It's so adorable... I may have to try one myself!
    Kelly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home