Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Ruffle Scarf Day #2


Well, here it is on day 2. It's a bit more curled than I want. i'm looking for something closer to the picture in the book and less like a piece of corkscrew pasta. So, I have been embarking on trying to knit looser. We'll see how that goes. I do love it though and the pattern is easier and goes faster than I thought it would.

I didn't get much done because I went shopping with my mom. I went looking for a dress for the company holiday ToDo. It's amazing how you sometimes walk into a store. Try on a dress and it's absolutely perfect. Perfect length. Perfect fit everywhere. Not too tight or to loose. Just perfect. It was, of course, the first thing I tried on. Even bettern news, it was on sale. I ended up paying less than a third of the original price!!!! Which is, of course, the best news of all. And, I did find some black pants that I've been looking for on sale as well. My pair that I wear to work all the time is starting to wear out, so that was a bonus. So, sore feet and all, it was a good trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home