Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Christmas Knitting Fiend


They're finished!!! Yes, in time for the company bowling event on Friday, the Bowling Socks!! No everyone in the company will know exactly how weird I am. Aren't they fabulous???

I started my Christmas knitting. I figured it was time and I had time off for Thanksgiving. So I knit the baby cap from the summer interweave for my boss's daughter, Carliegh. I did it in some Stork from Dale of Norway that I got at Stitches this summer.

And I couldn't leave out Carliegh's brother Jack, so below is the adorable snowman hat that I am almost finished with. I need to go get the head stuffing and put on eyes and a mouth, but the knitting on it is done. Doesn't it look cute??

I started a gift for a family member tonight, but since they read the blog, this will remain a mystery until after x-mas. I also need to get going on the scarf for my boss to go with the hats for her kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home