Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Thanksgiving Mischief

What happens when you leave 3 adult children in a room together with a pile of board games, an ample supply of soda (in deference for the pregnant lady) and, Gee what's that, is that Aunt Susie's digital camera? Why yes it is. While Susie lay snoring, the three of of decided she didn't have enough pictures to truly capture the day as it should have been. Below is this bendable magnetic thing that my brother brought back from his honeymoon for my father. You can put him in a ton of poses. We tried them all and recorded it.

My new shirt from Old Navy. Isn't it pretty??

Kelly's big Belly. Say Hi to Lindsay Madison. Ignore the gravy stain. Kelly was practicing feeding Lindsay.

You might wonder how these came into my possession, well, my aunt was good enough to mail them to me and my sister. I wonder how she new who to send them to???

I was one of the crazy people who got up at 6am to go shopping today. I think the gods might have been smiling on us. We lucked into front parking spots everywhere we stopped. It was amazing. You all will be very proud of me, I only bought 3 presents for myself and I bought 6 presents for other people. So far, I'm abiding to the 2 presents for others, one present for me. I've still got a ways to go, so praying for willpower.

After shopping, I came home and set up Christmas. See my tree. Isn't it pretty??

Xmas Tree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home