Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

FO!!!


Yes, there it is in all it's glory. The finished 5 day or shall I say renamed 1 month baby blanket. Ready 2 days early. Pretty good, if I do say so myself, now I can concentrate on the next baby sweater starting tomorrow.

I'm sitting here on November 4th, listening to christmas music. Yes, it finally came in, Barenaked for the Holidays! I must say, I'm getting in the mood. 2 gifts I ordered for family members also came in the mail today. I must say, it's been a good day.

We had 15 people at knit-night last night. I think that might be a record. A good time was had by all. Some nights it seems that everyone is kind of tired and we're all quiet, but last night, it seemed as if everyone was very talkative. Of course, we had to talk about the sad election results. Ah, sometimes I wish I lived on the other side of the river where they vote democratic instead of living on this ultra-conservative side. Maybe I could move to Canada for the next 4 years. Then I would have a reason to knit the cool thrummed mittens.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The blanket turned out great, Gwen. (I knew it would!)

    I still say it's a little too early for Christmas music... I prefer to wait until Thanksgiving Day, 7 then drag it all out. How do you like the new CD?

    Kelly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home