Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, November 01, 2004

I hate daylight savings...

You know in the spring, when daylight savings starts, it such a drag to lose an hour. It takes me weeks to recover. Now that daylight savings has ended, sure, we got back the hour, but at what cost. When I left for work, it was dark. When I left work this evening, it was dark! It's that period of the year when all you feel like you do is work because you don't have any daylight hours at home. It felt like bedtime at 6:30 when I got home this evening. This impression was, of course, helped along by the fact that I have a massive headache. Ugghhh!


Here lies the infamous 5 day baby blanket that I naively thought I could knit in 5 days along with planning and executing a baby shower for my sister. No, the blanket wasn't for her, but a friend who was going to be at the shower. Needless to say, it didn't get done. So, I'm driving to Columbia, MO this weekend, where said friend lives on Sunday. 5 days away. Are we going to lay bets on whether or not I can finish the blanket by Sunday??? Keep in mind that on Sunday, the 14th, I have to have a baby sweater done for a shower. I'm going to be a knitting fool in the next two weeks I tell you. All these babies are seriously putting me behind in my x-mas presents....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home