Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Time

You never realize how much you depend upon a watch until the battery goes dead. Then you're sitting in a meeting, wondering what time it is and if you've gone over time and are missing the next meeting. And if you're late for the next meetingl, you'll be late for the really important meeting with the important person and then where are you?? Well, I'll tell you where you are, in charge of yet another event because you weren't paying attention in the meeting that you were in and someone nominated you to take charge. All because of a dead watch battery. All I can say is at least I didn't get nominated to tell a committee they couldn't do something that they'd already sent an e-mail to the entire office about without getting permission.

On the knitting front. I finished a toddler hat tonight. Got gauge. Thought the hat was a little large. Maybe more than a little large. I was so inclined to try it on my head. It fit. I won't show pictures, because baby hat looks quite ridiculous on me and not the image I'm trying to portray. Who am I kidding, I can't figure out how to take a picture of myself even though I tried propping up the camera on various things and just couldn't get it. Oh well, another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home