Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Choices

So, I come back from Stitches Midwest with over 30 oz of new fiber and all kinds of new fabulous fibers...and what do I decid to spin??
This fabulousness is some fiber I bought at the Pittsburgh knitting and crochet festival about 18 months ago, and I've been holding onto it and finally decided to go for it.
It came out on this bluey-purply mix with streaks of pink. I ended up navajo plying it to get a fairly consistent worsted weight yarn.

It kind of looks like you took a dark navy yarn and tried to overdye it florescent pink. I love it. Now, I just need to figure out 2 things...
1. What can I do with 90yds of worsted weight yarn?
2. What am I going to spin next???


2 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Lissa said…

    that is gorgeous! hat? slipper socks? old stand by scarf?

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Jenn said…

    What a cool color combo! Hmmmm...90 yards...a funky hat or illusion scarf?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home