Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Finished things

It's amazing how much you can get done when you can't go anywhere. So far, in the last 5 weeks, I've finished a pair of socks, 2 hats, Lady Eleanor Shawl (it was half done), a Clapotis (it was half finished) and yesterday, I finished the knitting on my Tahoe Sweater. Hurrah! Today, I'm blocking the two front panels of the cardigans. The sweater will be blocked over the next several days because I can't use my blocking board extended out. I'd have to put it on the floor and I'm not sure I'd be able to stand up without putting any weight on the broken ankle. so I'm using the blocking board folded in half on my kitchen table, which severely limits my ability to block. I'm just so happy the knitting is done. Yippee.

Now, I've finished all my big UFOs, so I'll need to start something new... Hmmmm... What to do next.

On the ankle report, still have an inch hole in my ankle that hasn't healed and on a better note, going to see the doctor this Friday and maybe I'll be able to put some weight on it. Keep your fingers crossed.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger knitseashore said…

    Congratulations on finishing so many projects! I'm sorry to read about your fall and I hope things heal better soon.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Christine said…

    Sending healing thoughts! Keep on knitting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home