Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, May 02, 2010

True friendship

True friends will buy you fiber in absentia at MDSW and then carry it around in 90 degree heat while they finish their own purchases. A huge thanks to Vicki and Bethany who took my money and brought me back fabulous fiber. Now I don't feel quite so bad about not going.
So, here's the new fiber stash:
Top Row
* 14.5 oz of superwash merino in Cardinal
* Mystery wool - 2 big balls of it about 20 oz or so all together.
*8oz of superwash merino in Admiral
* 4oz of Cormo Tencel roving from Winterhaven Fiber Farm - It's lucious
Bottom Row
*9.7 oz of superwash merino in Loden
* Handpainted silk cap from Spinners Hill - so fabulous!
* Alpaca Kaboodle "Art batts in a bag - It's alpaca, merino, silk, tencel, & angelina - It sparkles and is sooo, sooo soft.
* 1oz batt from WildMeadow - 50% angora, 50% merino/silk/alpaca
Not pictured is 1lb un undyed merino wool.

Altogether fabulous and I never left my house. Now, I need to get spinning as much as the ankle will allow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home