Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Still alive

I'm still alive after a very long absence. I've been busy and really haven't finished any projects lately...until tonight!!!

Yippee - 11 months, 1200m meters of yarn and finally a finished object!!!
It's the Cozy shawl in Kauni yarn. It needs to be blocked to really show the lace pattern, which I'll do this weekend. Yeah!!!

Other than that, works been crazy. My parents were in town for a week. You know, the usual stuff. Now, what project should I finish next.... I think it's time to dig the Nashua Surplice back out and finish it off.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Teri said…

    very nicely done!

    I think Carmen is attempting to complete her Nashua Surplice too...there must be a completing bug going around.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home