Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Early Birthday to me means a gift for you!

Happy Early Birthday to me
Happy Early Birthday to me
Happy Early Birthday to meeeeeeeeeee
Means a blog contest for you...

I'm headed off Vegas for my birthday this year and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... So, while I'm away, my readers can play too.

I went to a session on Generational Differences recently and the speaker was talking about how he knew all about what was going on in his daughters life by what was on the playlist in her ipod. So, my readers, what are the top 3 played songs on your ipod. Personally, I'm just looking for some new music.

My top 3 are:
Sattelite - Guster
The heart of the matter - India Arie
Island in the Sun - Weezer

Not sure what that says about me...

So, up for prize, one skein of Tess' Super Sock yarn, my favorite sock yarn.

So leave me a comment with your songs before Monday, January 19th at noon and I'll draw a name that afternoon for the skein of yarn.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger maitai said…

    happy early birthday! i don't have an ipod, but i'm currently obsessed with britney spears' new album. oh yes, seriously. haha. i bet you would really like ryan adams and ben folds!!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd
    Pennies From Heaven by Bing Crosby
    I'm a Believer by Smashmouth

    Happy Birthday!

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy early birthday - enjoy Vegas!!!

    Leave out all the rest - Linkin Park
    Tangled - Maroon 5
    The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're supposed to have songs on your iPod? Mine is full of knitting podcasts :)

    Happy Birthday!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home