Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hats! Hats! Hats!

What does one do when you think you've "finished" your holiday knitting?? You decide to knit hats for other people. Yep, 4 and counting... I'll post in the future, but those over on Ravelry can see them.

In other news, I also bought myself a Nintendo DS. I've wanted one for over a year, so when I was buying gifts at Best Buy, one magically came home with me. Imagine that??? Ever since then, I've been playing Brain Age 2 and Super Mario Bros. Will need to get more games.

Is there anyone out there that watches The Big Bang Theory?? I have to say that Monday's episode was the best that I've ever seen. I laughed so hard I cried. I saved it on my DVR to watch again. Love it. Sheldon definitely deserves an acting award for that episode.

I have 1 more hat to knit before I go home. I need to do laundry and clean my house and I have 2 days. What are the odds I'm going to get this done??

2 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yes, over 11 million people watched The Big Bang Theory Christmas show, and loved it. Hilarious show. The new hit sitcom.

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I love the Big Bang Theory. I left that episode on DVR just so I could watch it again and again. Sheldon is so funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home