Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I'm not dead yet and the first FO of the year...

Ugghh!!! Spending the new year sick was not my idea of how to start off a new year well. I'm just starting to feel normal. I had planned to do a lot of knitting while I was off for 4 days, but didn't end up actually finishing a lot of stuff.

I did finish a few baby shower gifts for some co-workers. To baby bibs from Mason Dixon Knitting and a hat. For the hat, I took the Basic baby hat #1 pattern from Itty Bitty hats and then knit a few inches of i-cord and tied into a knot. Nothing too complicated, but it turned out cute.


Now, the real question is which of my unfinished knitting projects should I pick up??? The Tangled Yoke Cardigan?? The Cozy Shawl?? Lady Eleanor Shawl?? Ms. Lambert's Shawl?? The Clapotis??

2 Comments:

  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I vote for Lady Eleanor...I want to see how that turns out. All my knitting is on hold since I recently cut a chunk out of my right thumb - kinda hurts to hold the needle. I'm really bummed because I was making such good progress on the shawl for my aunt. Sigh...hope you feel better and good luck with your UFOs.

    -Colleen

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    Tangled Yoke Cardigan! Tangled Yoke Cardigan!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home