Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Secret Xmas Projects

So, I'm back from the holidays and I brought back some fantastic gifts and a not so fantastic cold. I'll have pictures of my favorite gift after I retreive it from my brother's house later this week. Until then, I thought I'd unveil my secret holiday knitting projects.

First, there were the Funky Monkey's. Both made from the Two Old Bag's Mr. Ben pattern.
This one is out of one of the Kaffe Fassett Regia sock yarn and had embroidered eyes so they couldn't be eaten off by a little boy who still likes to put everything in his mouth. It was much loved at Christmas by my nephew who immediately hugged him. It was too cute!

The second was for my neice and was made out of Trekking sock yarn with Pearl Button eyes.

I love them both.

The second gift was a hat for my brother to replace the one I made my brother years ago.


Other than that, a great christmas was had by all. I'm looking forward to the new year and sleeping late this weekend. Yeah!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home