Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, December 01, 2008

Several people have asked to see the sweater, but alas, since I might have purchased a few things while in St. Louise...like a new winter coat, 2 sweaters, a shirt, 2 pairs of shoes and the glass pieces...I had to make some unfortunate decisions about what would and would not fit in the suitcase... I even had to leave my half finished Tangled Yoke Cardigan in St. Louis as it wouldn't fit in the suitcaseeither. OOooops! I thought I had them with me when I posted last night, but after unpacking the suitcase, it wasn't there.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:44 PM, Blogger maitai said…

    well....pictures of what you bought in STL?!? when are you going back to pick up the rest of your stuff??

    get with it, woman ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home