Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I went to see Mama Mia today and I thought it was good. And I have to say that thank god Pierce Brosnan is still so attractive, because, man, he can't sing at all. I just love how everyone threw themselves into the roles, which was necessary. I will definitely see it again. I think if you're going and you've seen the show on the stage, you've got to divorce yourself from that and go in cold turkey.

Other than that, I got a lot of knitting done today. First I went the other way to my brothers house, which happens to be the way that is the entrance to Redskins Training camp. Big Mistake. Needless to say, my car sock got quite a bit of knitting done on it. Good lord. Then I babysat my sleeping nephew and knitting on the Log Cabin Baby blanket. I think just a couple more panels and we might be ready for the edging. Yeah!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree about Pierce Brosnan...it hurt me to watch him sing because he looked like he was in pain singing. And you're right about having to abandon all conceptions of the stage production. I went in with very low expectations and was pleasantly surprised.

    You've got a car sock...I have a meeting sweater, and I'm making wonderful progress on it; I'll just have to be able to explain it to my boss when he questions what I'm doing. :)

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You HAVE to go to this: http://knit-a-gogo.com/blog/?p=94

    Give Stef our love. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home