Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's definitely a Dark Knight...

I saw The Dark Knight this evening and my god was it dark! I walked out of the movie feeling very tense. I almost went and bought a ticket to see Mama Mia so that I could have some happy ABBA music. Whew. I loved it though. It was good...or what I saw of it through my fingers...the guy next to me was laughing. All I can say is wow. It was almost 3 hours worth of on the edge with some shockers. BTW, you don't need to stay til the end of the credits there's nothing. And Heath Ledger. OMG Unbelievable. If I hadn't known it was him, I wouldn't have believed it. Amazing, Just amazing. Also, hat to say this, but I wish Katie Holmes had come back as Rachel Dawes. She played the cool aloof better. Maggie Gyllenhall, whom I like so much better than Mrs. Cruise, played to young on the screen and too warm for what I thought the character should be.

I'm so going to have nightmares tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Teri said…

    Thanks for your post. I've been trying to decide if I want to see this. I'm guessing that I'll either go for a matinee or wait for the DVD.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so excited to see this movie! But, I'm glad to hear your review...i'll have to make sure I see something relaxing before bed.

    BTW, Mamma Mia is a fun movie - I recommend it for some light entertainment.

    Sounds like you had a great time with Beth, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home