Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The knitting needles still lay still...

I saw a full rainbow today. Haven't seen a full one in a long time. It was beautiful. It was really weird weather afternoon. It was thundering, lightening, raining and sunny all at the same time. It was weird, the sky was pinky/blue.

Did not even pick up the knitting needles once this week. Worked a grand total of 68 hours this week including 9.5 today. I did take a day off and went to Brewfest with my brother, SIL and the baby, who's really more of a toddler these days. Got sunburnt in a little triangle on my arm where I missed the sunscreen. A good time was had by all including the little one who loved waving at all the people and trying out his new walking skills up and down hills in the field of tall grass.

Next week is the last of the heavy weeks at work. Yeah! Life will resume in July and then I'll be traveling to see Beth and Jimmy Buffett mid month. In August I'm going to Orlando, FL for work (yes, Orlando in August) and then the week afterwards, I'm going to meet Beth again in Chicago this time for Stitches Midwest. Yeah me again! My co-workers and I going to Orlando, are thinking about going down the weekend before and going to Disneyworld (I've never been) and then the weekend after, going to Vegas to celebrate one of the girl's birthday. So, conceivable, I could go from Orlando to Vegas, to DC for 2 days to actually work and then to Chicago. I am a traveling fool.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you're going to Disney... do let me know, I have rather a Disney problem, but in a good way! and am a wealth of info if I do say so myself.

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    You have GOT to stop working like a crazy person, dearest. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home