Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, July 21, 2008

back to work...

Well, have to go back to work tomorrow. Glad I took today off, even though I didn't do a whole lot. Got up late, lazed around in bed. Went to Target and the grocery store and then spent most of the rest of the afternoon trying to figure out how to install printer drivers for my new printer (Thanks for pushing me to actually go buy one Beth!). What a pain, but I've just been procrastinating buying one.

I also made myself a good dinner. I had the Trader Joe's Chipotle Chicken Skewers with Yellow Rice and Corn-on-the-cob. Yummy. And for dessert, I'm going to make myself a Chocolate Malt, thanks to the fact that I picked up some Malt powder in Cincy. Yeah! It's unbelievable that you can't find that anywhere in the DC area and I've checked 4 grocery stores. I'll just have to import it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home