Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Nature's beauty

I saw double full rainbows this evening...albeit out of the window of my office, but it was absolutely beautiful. I can't even remember the last time I saw a full rainbow, much less 2 full rainbows. One was very vibrant and the other muted. Yes, I made my wish...

I have this crazy desire to buy these shoes. The more I work...the more I shop, because "I deserve" it because I'm working so hard... 12.5 hours down today. Ughh. Is it Sunday yet??

PS. So far have managed to resist the lure of the shoes...if they were on sale, it would be another matter entirely...

3 Comments:

  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Teri said…

    Those look cute. Too painful for me though.

    Hope your wish is for plenty uninterrupted knitting time and less work time.

    Miss you!

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    You may purchase those shoes, but only if you promise to never wear them. They have "broken ankle" written all over them. At least, for you.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl you are going to kill yourself in those shoes. You know you will...why even chance it. They are cute though...maybe buy them for me instead!!!

    Kelly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home