Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, July 04, 2008

It's amazing what a full day off and some sleep will do for you. No, I haven't yet cleaned my house, but I did get up at 7:30 and go walking. Then I knitted and watched USA JAG Marathon before going over to my brothers house to spend the afternoon with the two of them and the wee one, who really isn't all that wee anymore. But, man is he a cutie.

I started a new project, but I'll have pictures tomorrow. I'm too lazy to go take pictures tonight and it will look better once it's farther along. It's a last minute birthday gift for a friend.

Tomorrow is cleaning day, but hopefully it's not raining and I can take another walk tomorrow morning. I think it was good for me.

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home