Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

The end of the long weekend...Sniff!

So, tomorrow is Monday and I have to go to work. It's hard to believe that a 4 day weekend passed so fast. I never did accomplish everything I wanted to get done. I certainly didn't buy a car. I did go see a movie, spend time with my nephew, clean my kitchen, sleep and knit, which will have to be enough I guess. So, one full week of work and then I'm going to Cincinnati to visit Beth. Yeah!!!

So, I did finish a project this weekend. It's the Saturday Market bag by Jodie with modifications from disdressed.
I made it out of a skein of Cotton-Ease I had in the stash.

I'm also working on the log cabin baby blanket, but no new pictures yet. It's made out of Mission Falls 1824 Cotton, which I love, love, love. Every time I see it on sale, I buy a ton of it and then just keep it in the stash for moments like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home