Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Woo Hoo! Got my Sockapalooza socks today. Pictures later. I grabbed the mail as I was leaving for St. Louis, opened it really quick and then jumped in the car and drove 253 miles. Thank you Teri! I'd link, but I didn't want to lose my socks so I left them at my apartment in KC. They fit and are very cool! BTW, I did try one of the Chocolate Bing cherries... Yes, I'm that bad. Woo Hoo!

My sockapalooza socks are done, but they won't get in the mail until sometime next week. I'll get into KC tomorrow night late and then have to repack to go to Chicago for Stitches Midwest. Let me know if anyone else out there is going. I'm staying at the Hilton with Carmen, Beth and Suzie.

Wish me luck. I'm presenting at a meeting tomorrow and I'm trying vainly not to strangle one of my co-instructors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home