Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I finished my sockapalooza Socks!!!!

I'm going to Cincinnati to see Beth.

We're going to see Jimmy Buffett!!! Beth rocks!!!!

You'll notice there aren't any pictures of my completed socks. That's because the camera's packed and I'm just not digging it back out, so you'll get pictures when I get back.

Yippeee!!! I SOOOOOOOO need a break! I'm bringing the computer, so perhaps there will be blogging while I'm there.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Say "hi" to Beth and Jimmy for me!! I'm jealous that I can't be there, but I'm not allowed to travel right now. I'll send you guys an update next week! Enjoy your well deserved time off and good luck with apartment hunting - again!

    -Colleen

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for shop hoppin' with us! I had a blast on Saturday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home