Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Still homeless in DC...Ughhh!

Okay... I'm still homeless. I've seen 16 apartments in 6 different sections of the city. I think the real problem is I don't know what I want other than a washer/dryer inside the apt., 2 bdrms or 1bdrm & den and close to stores (grocery, target, etc.)

I did this when I moved to KC. I visited a million apartments and freaked myself out and...I'm there again. I have plans to go to at least 2 more places tomorrow, but then, I'm probably going to have to come back in two weeks... This is totally stressing me out.

On an unrelated note, I ran into two people from the office in KC in Cheesecake Factory. They were in DC for training. How completely random is that???

UGHH!!! Must find housing.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger bethc said…

    Let me know when you're coming back... maybe I can help!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home