Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm leaving for Stitches Midwest a week from today...and yet somehow, last night, this came home with me....
I was at UFO night at Misknits and I was knitting Carmen brought dinner and then suddenly this was in my hand along with my credit card. It must have been a yarn black out. I just don't understand. The yarn is much brighter orange in person.

I'm leaving for St. Louis for the weekend tomorrow. The Talberts are having the Annual Summer Cold Party. Then my mom is going to come back to KC with me a for a few days for a last visit before I move. Then I'm going back to KC for a meeting on Wednesday and then back to KC to catch my flight for Chicago. Whew!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Orange trekking? And Carmen didn't steal it??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home