Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm in DC

So I'm in DC. I almost killed the United people who couldn't seem to check in luggage at any rate of speed. I had a ticket. I just needed to have them wrap the little thing around my luggage so "I" could lug it over to the security counter. Good Lord. Then I had issues at Hertz, who told me I had a Mazda and I went to the spot and ...um...it was a Sonata and it didn't have the GPS anywhere. So, I had to go back into the building and find my car. UGHHH!!!!

I've decided I need a car with one of those GPS things. It's fabulous. It tells you exactly where to turn and which lane you need to be in. It's amazing. I can actually drive around without getting lost...well, so far anyway.

So, tomorrow I attempt to find a place to live. UGHHH!!! I really just want someone to find me a place to live at a cost I can deal with and call it good. As you can tell, I'm kind of freaking out...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger bethc said…

    Good luck!! Housing around here is a mess, but I seem to be seeing a lot of for rent signs recently, maybe that's good news for you.

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Teri said…

    Good luck, hon...I'll be thinking of you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home