Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Home again.

Back in town for 3.5 days until I fly to DC to begin the big apartment search. I get to see the baby again!!!! Yippee!!! I had a good weekend in St. Louis. We through my mom a surprise 60th birthday dinner. It was one week late so she was very happily surprised. Other than that, my dad helped me transfer some files onto my new computer. Big Hurrah to that.

The one obsession that remained the same over the weekend was Ravelry. I post stash pictures, queue items, projects current and past. I surf...and I fall in love. I've decided that Ravelry is one big site for knitting enablers. That's right. You see what other people are knitting. You fall in love. You must have. You see yarn in someone else's stash. You fall in love, you must buy. Ugghh!!! It's heaven... Now, if only I could cease working 12 hour days so I could spend more time on Ravelry.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck house hunting in DC area...I just hope you don't get sticker shock from the mid-west to the East Coast! Keep us posted and let me know if you need anything.

    -Colleen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home