Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The big announcement

Shoes and Yarn is picking up stakes and moving! No, I'm not moving blog providers, I'm picking up stakes and moving from KC to DC...which kind of cracks me up Yep, I accepted a new role with the company that I work for and it's in the DC office. I'm very excited. Professionally, this is a good move and personally, it's a good move because I'll be near my brother, his wife and the new baby. Yippee!!!

I won't be actually living in DC, but somewhere to be determined in Northern Virginia and working in Tyson's Corner. I want to find some place between the office and my brother's house. I'm going to go apartment hunting next weekend, so if anyone has any good ideas of where to live, let me know. Also, if there are any knitting groups in Northern Virginia, let me know, because I'll be looking from some knitters to hang out with.

Woo Hoo!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger bethc said…

    Hey, I live in Northern VA right near Tysons and my DH works in Tysons... Send me an email, I would be happy to help in any way!! Oh, and I'll take you to a knitting group!

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger maitai said…

    i am about to start working in tysons corner as well! i have only been to one knitting group in the area, in reston, va. so far i like it a lot!

    where are you looking to live specifically? in tysons? vienna? reston?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home