Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

The highlight of my day...I got to talk to my nephew. I don't think at 1 week he has a full grasp of the phone. I got a whimper and then a scream...which is marginally better than my neice who either doesn't want to talk to me (in that haughty 2.5 year old way) or gets on the phone and won't say anything...

Other than that I had a nice calm day by myself, did a little laundry, took a nap, knitted some on my Nashua Surplice top. I'm into my second lace repeat on the front panel and it's looking good. Still mulling over my decision, but I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to pursue the opportunity further to see more about what it's going to be like at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home