Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, June 04, 2007

All I seem to do is work lately. I worked all Sunday afternoon. I hit a new low today when I had my EA bind up some of the paperwork in my "to read" pile into a book so I could take it with me to the gym and read it while sitting on the exercize bike. It was, quite frankly, either that or work until 8pm, whereby I would be too tired to go to the gym. So, I'm sure the whole crowd of people at the gym were wondering why in the world is she reading that...

So I finally got home at 8pm. Made a sandwich and sat down in front of the TV to relax and elevate my knee which is sore and what did I see on tv tonight. Yes, Hell's Kitchen is back!!!! I love this show. Gordon Ramsey is awesome. I aspire one day to eat in Hell's Kitchen. And tonight's show was fabulous!!! I think it was one of the best I've seen so far. I was laughing out loud. "Hell's Bitches" I totally loved it. I thought I was going to fall off the couch when he said that. It totally made my day.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Wow, that's a pretty crazy amount of paperwork!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home