Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hurrah!!! Tomorrow's Thursday! Tomorrows Thursday!!! Why am I so excited.... My office is shut down tomorrow and I have a 4 day weekend. Hurrah!!! It's been a pretty crappy stressful week, so I'm hoping to survive tomorrow and escape for my long weekend and forget all about my work. Yipee!

I'm headed to St. Louis for the weekend. My sorority is having a reunion. I'm only going to the Friday festivities, but I keep in touch with most of the people I really want to see anyway. I'm going to hang out with my sister and my neice and my good friends Jenn & Colleen. (Boy are we going to miss Beth, who is singing and can't come)

I packed this evening. It was difficult to decide which knitting projects to bring. I'm almost done with a pair of socks and I finished my secret project, so I had to bring something else... So, I've got 3 pairs of socks...the almost completed slip stitch socks, and 2 potential sock pal socks. I also brought yarn to attempt to start the Surplice top from the Nashua Designer Collection #4. We'll see how much block building and chasing Lindsay I do vs. knitting...

BTW...I did actually get some clothes packed and dishes in the dishwasher in anticipation of leaving as well...

6 Comments:

  • At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, jealous that your office is closed on Friday and mine isn't, but YIPEE on seeing you Friday at HH and Sunday at Jenn's!! Can't wait!

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoy your long weekend. I'm also going out of town this weekend and have to figure out what knitting to bring! Have fun at your reunion!

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Hope your trip goes GREAT! I love deciding what projects to bring on the trip, that's the very most important part! Have a ball with your friends and family!

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    I bow in awe of you and your finished secret projects. You have patience and dedication unlike anyone I've ever seen. :)

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I live in Merriam and I enjoy reading your blog. I found it on the SP10 participants site.

    I'm tagging you. See my blog for details.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home