Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Work, work, work, work and more work. Makes Gwen a very dull girl. Still taking more work to the gym with me. Worked so well the first night I did it again. Who knew reading boring work stuff while riding boring exercize bike would make 20 minutes go by faster??? I tried to read while on the elliptical machine, but I almost fell off, so I gave that up as hazardous to my health.

I'm kind of in a knitting slump. I can't decide what to knit next and everything I start I end up ripping out. I guess I just haven't found "The Next Big Project" to work on. I think I'm going to restart the Krista Tee this weekend. I think I figure out what I was doing wrong and it was very boneheaded thing to do. I followed the patter even though I was converting it to in the round. So, when it said to knit, I knit...even on a row where I should have purled. This moment of clarity came during a conference call today...

Well, hopefully life gets more interesting soon...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    At least the conference call was productive for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home