Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, April 27, 2007

So, Shelby, My Secret Pal 10 hostess this round, is having a contest to see how we organize our yarn. She's looking for good ways to organize her stash. Mine is perhaps an example of what not to do. My stash is all over my house. Stored in baskets...
In a chest that also holds all of my needles (notice the 2 missing drawers as I searched for a size 7 circular)...
Shelving unit #1...and the box on the floor...
Shelving unit #2...
Closet IKEA holder things. The small blue one holds sock yarn and works well, except I've overstuffed it. The larger one works okay, but when it gets really full, it falls down...
There's yarn stuffed in various places all over the house. I can't sit in my knitting chair at the moment because I have a sweaters worth of yarn sitting in it...

In other news...Krista Tee is no more. I frogged it since I made an error in the lace pattern...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Goodbye again, Krista Tee...

    I can tell you don't have pets. :) Chaos and Mayhem would LOVE your storage system!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    My first thought was "geez, Gwen" but then I thought of my own stash, and well, it may be more hidden in closets and under the bed, but it's not terribly organized. I should work on that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home