Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I've been reading about that ex-fiance from the The Bachelor, Jen Schefft(sp?) who wrote a book on the joys of being single and I read something else recently that said more and more women are choosing to remain single. Yeah Me! Going with the tide for once. So, as I sat there this evening eating my dinner of cottage cheese and Banana Nut Crunch Cereal a little bit later because I was still hungry that one of the perks of being single that the ability to eat whatever the heck you wanted for dinner...

I started back knitting on my pinwheel blanket. I finally decided to do a seed stitch border on it. I'm 3.5 rows into the seed stitch border. It's like 600 stitches around now and it takes forever to go around once. 2.5 more rounds and then a bind off and it's done!!! Yipeee. Unfortunately, no one I know is having a girl...darn.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Being able to eat whatever you want for dinner AND always getting your own way. Ah. Life is good!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you still increasing on any of the rows for the seed stitch border? I am about to start the border for my blanket, but I thought that if I continued to increase, then it would throw off the pattern for the seed stitch but if I didn't increase, would the blanket pull in some spots?

    Congrats on completing the pinwheel!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home