Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm getting to the completion stage of the baby blanket. I started this back in January after I found out my Brother and SIL were having a baby. I knew if I started it in peach, they'd have a boy and I was right...
I figure odds are at some point they'll have a girl and this beauty will have a home. In the meantime, I need my 42" circular size 7s and all of my stitch markers are being held hostage, so I decided to finish it off.
Here's a close up of the finished part. It sadly took me 1.5 hours to go approximately halfway around the blanket. Sadly these pictures aren't a very good representation of the yarn. It has a beautiful sheen to it. So, theoretically, tomorrow I should have a finished object, which should consol me a bit as I fear I'm going to have to rip out the Krista Tee again because I made a mistake in the lace. UGHHH!!!


2 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hmmm, maybe peach will work for a boy?! It's a gorgeous blanket.

    Bummer about the Krista Tee - no hope of correcting it??

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    So cute! I love the picot bind off, even if it does take a long time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home