Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, February 09, 2007

RIP

Does everyone remember this sweater??? It's the Bombshell sweater
from Big Girl Knits that I finished earlier this fall, well, I've decided that I need to do a different size up top because it was too big and I needed to add about 2 inches in length....so tonight...Did I mention it's been a bad week???....Well tonight...




I did this...I want something I'm going to wear.












So, I mentioned that it was a bad week, but it was a really bad week...
and I did this as well tonight...
Yep, what you see is the Clapotis in that one of a kind yarn from Maryland Sheep and Wool that I couldn't find anymore of when I ran out 2 inches from the end of the clapotis. So, I've been staring at it in all it's unfinished glory hanging over the back of my arm chair for months and tonight, I finally ripped it back til two repeats before starting the decreases so I can remake and finish it.

You'll note that I did this without the aid or any uplifting spirits and after going to the gym and working out for 30 minutes.

Did I mention it's been a bad week???

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Sorry to hear that it's been such a bad week - but I totally know what you mean about wanting something you'll wear. I ripped out a partially done sweater that'd been hanging around for 3+ years, making me feel guilty. It was traumatic at first - but after I adjusted to it, I felt much more free!! I hope it works out like that for you...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home