Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'd like to announce, that I am a card carrying gym member...or at least I will be when they send it to me, until then I have a little fake one. I learned a lesson in gym economics today whereby it's almost the same price to pre-pay an entire year as it is to pay the joining fee and and pay monthly fees. I paid the entire year. I have joined a gym before and did the same thing and I used it because I had paid for it. I hate to waste money more than I hate going to the gym.

Since I was in such a spending mood, I went to Target to buy some things I've needed and groceries (yes, we have Super Targets with grocery stores). That was an expensive trip as well.

In knitting news, I've got sock 2 up to the point where I need to begin
the lace section. I just absolutely love these socks.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Good for you!!

    The socks are looking great, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home