Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

There was no knitting tonight. No, tonight I got my hands on a copy of Twelve Sharp by Janet Evanovich. Yes, I spent the evening immersed in the crazy world of Stephanie Plum and the super hot Morelli and Ranger. I go back and forth on whether or not I'm for Morelli or Ranger. Ranger'd be fun for the short term, and I do mean fun, but would drive me crazy in the long run. I know there are some more groupies out there. Who's your love?

In other news, in my on-going quest to keep my new year's resolutions, I made an appointment with 24 Hour Fitness on Saturday morning. Or rather, I should say Carmen had both the sales guy and her trainer call me to make sure I would make an appointment. And truthfully, I'm glad she did because I've wanted a hair cut for over 2 months and the reason I haven't had one is I can't find the time to call during business hours to make an appointment. I need a keeper. The intent of joining the gym is #1 If I'm paying the money, I'm sure as heck going to get my money's worth and #2 to improve my general overall fitness. No body building. No rabid fitness, but to work up to 30 minutes of fitness activity 3-4 times a week. No fantasy's of great weight loss. This is just for me. So, I'll let you know how it goes.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Good luck at the gym!!

    *drool* Ranger all the way, baybee. :)

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm like you, I would drop my knitting for Ranger/Morelli any day (or night!) *grin* I think my prefrence depends on who I picture them like as I'm reading. I always seem to put someone famous in the lead roles as I'm reading a novel, I guess it's lazyness to have to picture them myself. and why should we have to choose? Stephanie doesn't... ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home