Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hello! Today I did all kinds of unfun stuff. Went to the gym to work out. Did the dishes and cleaned the drip pans on the stove. At last, but not least by golly, did my taxes. I haven't submitted them because I want to review them when I'm not stuck in that Turbo Tax funk that comes after filling in information for 3 straight hours.

I did do some fun stuff too. After cleaning the kitchen, I went to Knit Wit and bought myself some Rosewood double pointed needles (last birthday gift from my mom) and some yarn to make a gift. I also knitted a gift from my stash yarn, but won't unveil it until I've sent it to the recipient. I can't wait. :-)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home