Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, February 01, 2007



I think it only appropriate that on this first day of February I finished the first February sock. It took exactly 5 days to complete and I love it. It's so cute. Simple and fast, yet so wearable. Hurrah! Now I have to cast on for the second one.

Went knitting with the girls tonight at Yarn Shoppe and More. Having a knit group meet in a yarn store is kind of like having an AA meeting in the local bar. Very tempting. I do miss having it at Barnes and Noble like when I was in St. Louis. It was always fun to go through the magazine's and make fun of some of the designs in there, because in every magazine, there was at least one that made you sit up and say "What were they thinking???"

Oh well. Tomorrow's Friday!!! Hurrah. No big plans for the weekend. I'm thinking it's time for a big hearty pot of tortilla soup. Yummm!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    The sock is really cute! Yeah, it's definitely soup weather here, too.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Teri said…

    You know, I miss the magazine review too. I was hoping that Tuesday at Border's would turn into that...but there's plenty of "what were they thinking" to discuss there without even opening a magazine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home