Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'd like it to be known, that I, Gwen, went to the gym today, even though I was stood up by Carmen, who was supposed to be my gym buddy. Carmen, I want you to know that I rode an exercise bike for 20 minutes and I'm just that much closer to my silk yarn. :-)

Work continues on February socks. I'm working on the upper leg ribbing and it will probably be finished. I would have finished tonight, but I worked late and then went to the gym...which takes a suprisingly long time after you find a place to park, go in, change clothes, work out for 20 minutes, collect your work clothes and then leave. It's an hour long process...

It snowed in good ol'KC today. It wasn't the big fluffy flakes. It was little tiny ones. It was still dangerous enough to cause a 35 car pile-up. For once, glad I was still at work.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    35 car pileup?! Whoa. Definitely good that you were still at work.

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    HEY NOW!

    I called and text messaged you about 4 times asking if we were still going due to the snow? I was worried you were stuck in the pile up. Yeah, I wimped out. I was all snuggly on the sofa, but I'm glad you got your bike on.

    I've got to get my booty into the gym tomorrow and we going on Saturday and Sunday, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home