Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I have this love/hate relationships with Sunday. I love my Sunday routine. Sleep until I wake up. Walk and get a paper. Make myself an awesome breakfast and then sit and read the paper while eating my breakfast. I try not to do too much housework, other than the laundry (which strangely I enjoy), make some good dinner and just hang out. Today was not exception. I made a cheese omlet for breakfast and read my paper. For dinner I made tortilla soup, which took like 2 hour by the time I chopped all the ingredients. I will say it tasted magnificent, well worth the work, and I have leftovers for the week. Yumm! Other than that, I watched The Closer Marathon (I'm totally in love with Jon Tenney) and knitted a bit. On the other hand, Sundays mean I have to go to work tomorrow. :-(

Carmen tagged me for 6 weird things about myself. So, here it goes. THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I don't like meat on the bone. Not chicken, not beef, not fish. It totally grosses me out. I pay extra for chicken breasts just so I don't have to touch the bones. I go out of my way at restaurants to pick something that doesn't come on a bone. If I do have to eat something on a bone, I leave about an inch of meat surrounding the bone. I don't eat ribs at all or chicken wings. It just grosses me out.

2. I can't use a toilet that has anything left in it, i.e. toilet paper or other... I will try to find a stall with a clean toilet and barring that, will flush the toilet before I use it. Gross.

3. My all time favorite comfort food is peanut butter toast. I go through a lot of peanut butter.

4. I can't drink old milk. After it's 2-3 days old I can't drink it. I can use it to cook after I've sniffed it and made sure it isn't sour, but I can't drink "old" milk.

5. I have about 100 pairs of shoes, but only wear about 5 pairs at any given time. I kind of just rotate the stash.

6. I dream in color with a musical score and I remember the dreams. This is why I can't wake up to the radio because my dream just reshapes itself to whatever is happening on the radio and I don't wake up. Sometimes even the blaring alarm doesn't work...it becomes a trash truck backing up, etc.

Since Carmen tagged most of the people I would have tagged, I'll tag my aunt and anyone else who wants to do it.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    I'm the same way about peanut butter!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home