Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, February 12, 2007

I have fallen off the wagon. I bought 3 bags and 4 skeins of yarn this evening. The yarn diet is officially over. In my defense, 1 bag and 2 skeins were Noro Silk garden that I got at an unbelievable price to make Lady Eleanor, which I've been lusting over for 2 years.

I know, I know, there isn't any justification...especially not for the 2 bags of Debbie Bliss DK cotton which ended up in the shipment as well...

I'd be ashamed if I wasn't so pleased with myself...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Whoops! Maybe you need to pick up "Stash Pride" button. :)

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    OH YEAH! Yarn diet is over.
    I guess we'll be starting our Lady Eleanors soon.

    I can't wait to get my Rowan magazines and books!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home