Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm going to have to go home sometime soon, if for no other reason than to save my pocket book... I have done nothing but shop for the past 3 days. Target, Kohls, Talbots, Knitorious, Best Buy...and it's all for me. Well, except I did buy yarn to make something for my soon to be neice/nephew.

I'm going to have to go on a yarn diet. I have more yarn than I can knit in a year and Stitches will be fast approaching in August again. I think I'm going to do the knit from your stash thing going around. I'll have to work out the details...of course, all yarn procurred for projects for my new neice/nephew will have to be an exception because I don't tend to keep baby yarn in my stash as a rule.

I still don't know when I'm going home. It keeps getting pushed back. Now maybe not until Sunday or Monday.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Sounds like you're having a lot of fun at least, right??

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't rush back on my account. *sigh* I MISS YO GWENIE GWEN! Enjoy your family. I'll see you when you get back. ;)

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just joined the Yarn DAL 2007.
    http://yarndal.blogspot.com/ Check it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home