Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

What are the chances...

...that my flight will actually take off at 5pm tomorrow to go to St. Louis??? Where I live south of KC we have about 6 inches of snow. Up north where the airport is, they've only got about an inch. The snow in St. Louis isn't supposed to start until later this evening though, so it's kind of up in the air. I've got my bag packed anyway and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Christy said…

    If you can get your car out from the foot of snow we're supposed to get tonight, you should be able to get to the airport on time. :-)

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Good luck!! We don't have any snow at all. None. Not a flake.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Hopefully your flight was OK. I know the airport was back open by that afternoon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home