Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, December 11, 2006

It's the most busiest time of the year...

Christmas parties, get togethers with friend, christmas cards to write, holiday gifts to finish...electricity at work goes out and have to close down the office.

I finished 2 more holiday gifts yesterday so I have 2 left to finish and 5 washclothes for those who work for me as gifts. Here are the
washclothes I've finished so far. I feel as if I haven't made any knitty progress, when in fact, I've been knitting like a fiend...I just can't show any of it yet. I think I'm going to make my deadlines. They washcloth just about every day except Wednesday and thursday when I'm traveling to Chicago.


Since my holiday knitting isn't really traveling knitting, I'm going to start some new socks for me. Isn't this yarn awesome!!!
I absolutely love the colors. It's some of the Tess' Super Sock yarn I got at stitches. Yummy.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Those washcloths are lovely!! So is the sock yarn, of course!

    We've had weird stuff at work, too - network problems that sent everyone home.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home