Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The gifts have all been bagged up to pack in the car. It took 4 shopping bags and a garbage bag and then 1 shirt box in my suitcase. Hurrah!!! Now all I have to do is carry them down to the car. I think I'll bring my suitcase and knitting bag down to the car tomorrow am. I don't really want to leave the presents in there for a day and a half. I'm going knitting tomorrow night, which is why had to do this tonight.

My knitting bag is all packed. I finally decided on my neice's unfinished hat, some socks I'm designing and the Vintage Velvet scarf. I rthink that's enough to keep me occupied for 8 days...if not, there are always yarn stores in St. Louis.

My clothes are half packed. I'm waiting for my last load of laundry to be done and then I'm finished for tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Yikes! I would have at least 2 more projects... just in case. ;)

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Bina Simon said…

    You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    skip bin hire Brisbane
    skip bin hire darra

     

Post a Comment

<< Home